Event Date and Time:
Discovery Card Offer Details:
The Energy at Home Advice Service will be at the entrance to Bath Central Library at the top of the escalators, from 11am.
Jan and Bill host this monthly pop-up, providing expert advice on all things energy related.
- how to save money on your energy bills
- whether you are eligible for energy bill rebates or extra support
- how to use your heating system most effectively
- how to tackle damp, mould and condensation problems
- which energy saving improvements may be most suitable for your home e.g. heating, insulation and renewable energy technologies
- whether there are any grants or loans available to help cover the cost of installing energy saving improvements
This event is part of the Council's Energy at Home Advice Service