Staff from Bath & North East Somerset Council and its partner organisations have been invited by the Chairman, Cllr Alan Hale, to join him in singing carols to raise money for his three chosen charities this year:
- RICE, which raises money for research, diagnosis and treatment of dementia
- Designability Wizzybugs, which are powered wheelchairs for children under 5 years of age whose mobility is restricted by Cerebral Palsy
- Butterflies Haven, which provides support and social activities to young people with autism and their families.
Cllr Alan Hale said: “I am delighted that staff will be assisting me to raise the profile of my chosen charities as well as some funds to support the valuable work they do. I will be joining the choirs for each of the performances – please look out for us in our Santa hats and donate what you can.”
The choirs will be performing between 12.30pm and 1.30pm as follows:
- Bath: Thursday 24th November at the bottom of Milsom Street
- Keynsham: Thursday 1st December outside the Civic Centre
- Midsomer Norton: Thursday 8th December outside The Hollies.