Champagne Glasses

The Licensing Act 2003 came into force on 24 November 2005 and covers the sale of alcohol; the provision of late night refreshment; the provision of entertainment by way of live and recorded music; films; plays; dancing; boxing and wrestling; indoor sporting events; and provision of facilities for dancing and music.

The Act provides for two basic types of licence:

  1. Premises:  A Premises LicenceClub Premises Certificate or Temporary Event Notice (TEN) authorises the use of premises to carry out licensable activities.
  2. Personal:  A Personal Licence authorises an individual to sell alcohol or authorise the sale of alcohol.

The Council has two months to determine applications for premises licences and three months for personal licences, from the date a valid application is received.

Further Information 

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 3.1 (8 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.