You will need to register with us if you keep or train animals for public performance.  For example:

  • in a circus
  • television or film production
  • theatre performance


You don’t need to register if you train or exhibit animals for use by the military or police, or for agriculture or sport.

More pages about Performing Animals Registrations

Your rating: 

No votes yet
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.