Any person who organises a public charitable collection (a collection from the public of money for charitable purposes taken either in a public place or by means of visits from place to place) must apply to the relevant local authority for permission.  This includes:

House to House Collections

Street Collections

(to carry out charity collections going from door to door, shop to shop, or pub to pub)

(to collect money or sell articles in the street for the benefit of charitable purposes)

Knocking on door Charity collection tin

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 3 (3 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.