Many of us may need some extra care and support at some point in our lives or know someone who does. Care and support can mean anything from help with washing , dressing or eating to getting out and about, getting back into education or keeping in touch with friends and family. If you are finding day-to-day life difficult or feel your needs have changed since you were last assessed, please contact one of our care advisers at Sirona care & health on 01225 396000, option 2 for some information and advice.
The person you speak to will want to know what you are finding difficult. They will then do one or more of the following:
- give you information and advice about things to do locally.
- put you in touch with someone who can help you be as independent as possible
- put you in touch with someone to complete a more detailed care and support assessment. Find out more about assessments.
- If you are a looking after a friend or family member, find out how to get support if you are looking after someone
Wellbeing Options supports people in Bath and North East Somerset to live full and independent lives. Here you will find information about local care providers, services and activities, along with links to other useful websites and resources
- Visit the pages on mental health to find out how to get support with mental health needs.
- If you want support for your own or someone else's drug/substance or alcohol misuse, click here.
- Complaints: Assurance Framework for Bath and North East Somerset Council’s Adult Social Care Duties
- Outbreak information for care homes
- Carers' policy (June 2016)