Housing association

If you and/or the person responsible for the noise are tenants of a housing association, please report it to them in the first instance.

Often they have dedicated teams able to investigate and deal with noise problems. They can also liaise with the Environmental Protection Team.

Contact details for the housing associations in the area are:

Curo – Tel 01225 366000

Knightstone  Tel - 08458 729729

Sanctuary - Tel 0300 123 3511


If you are unsure of your housing provider, please refer to your tenancy agreement.

Your rating: 

No votes yet
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.