The Diamond Travelcard is a concessionary bus pass offering free off-peak bus travel for older people and those with disabilities who live in Bath & North East Somerset.
- Eligibility for a Diamond Travelcard
- What the Council requires for proof of entitlement if you ARE of pensionable age
- What the Council requires for proof of entitlement if you ARE currently in receipt of automatically qualifying benefits
- What the Council requires for proof of entitlement if you are NOT currently in receipt of automatically qualifying benefits
Applying for a Diamond Travelcard
If you wish to apply for a Diamond Travelcard, please read the guidance above or visit a council One Stop Shop in Bath, Keynsham or Midsomer Norton. Application forms are no longer accepted.
- All you need is evidence of eligibility and proof of residence in Bath & North East Somerset.
- One of our Customer Service Officers will check the information you provide and take your photograph at no cost. Your card will be printed while you wait.
- This service also applies to lost or stolen cards, as we will be able to confirm the status of your card and issue a replacement.
- Please note that there will be a non-refundable charge for replacing lost cards.
- If you are reporting a stolen card, you will need to report the theft to the Police first. We will ask you for the crime reference number that the Police give you.
- Please note that if you are applying for a large number of passes you will need to make an appointment in advance by emailing email@example.com
- If a card renewal letter has not been received or if there is a problem with a reissued card this can be resolved in a Council One Stop Shop.