Last updated: 21st June 2018
The Planning Policy team is responsible for providing planning policies to guide future development in the district. These policies will be set out in the Development Plan Documents (DPDs) and Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) listed below.
The Planning Policy Website
- To navigate through our pages please either use the Planning Policy menu on the left of the screen (or bottom on some mobile devices); or
- use the Planning Policy Index which lists all of the pages available within the Planning Policy website which is kept as up-to-date as possible.
Highlights (click on the document image or title below to view more):
- Priston Parish Council has submitted a Village Design Statement to Bath and North East Somerset Council for consideration as a Supplementary Planning Document (SPD). The consultation will commence on 18th June 2018 and responses must be received no later than 5pm on 16th July 2018. Further details are available via this link.
- The Planning Policies Maps are available via the Services in Your Area, for more information click here.
- The Houses in Multiple Occupation SPD has been revised and the new policies adopted in November 2017
- The Placemaking Plan - Bath and North East Somerset Council’s Placemaking Plan was formally adopted by the Council on 13th July 2017.
- The Local Development Scheme (LDS) includes the published programme and timetable of forthcoming Planning Policy work. Please consult it as it is updated when the programme or schedule changes.
If you cannot find the information you want, or if any hyperlinks are broken, please contact the Planning Policy Team using the contact details available on this page.