How do I report a drainage or flooding issue?

To report a non-urgent drainage or flooding issue please use our online Report it forms

To report urgent drainage issues (such as blocked gullies or a blocked drainage system) please telephone Council Connect on 01225 39 40 41 (choose option 9).

To discuss any drainage improvements or more complex drainage issues, please email

Tell us if you have experienced flooding to your home or business

If your home or business has experienced internal property flooding please complete our flood report form. We can use the information you provide to gather information and investigate accordingly.

If you wish to report property flood, please download and complete a Flood Report It Form and email to drainage&


Help us improve our website

We would like to improve our website navigation. Help us understand how people find our services.

Take part

Become a website tester

If you would like to be contacted by a member of our team to help us understand how people use our website please leave your details below.


To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 1.6 (7 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.