Reporting a Fault
We need your help in tackling traffic signal faults - If you see a traffic light out of order or are concerned about the condition/operation of a traffic signal please tell us about it.
All queries received by our customer help service (on 01225 394041) will be logged onto a database, and you will be given an enquiry number for your query.
All reports will then be passed to our maintenance contractor who are required to react within our agreed response times.
Information we need
Where is the problem?
Name of the main road and the side road, or the nearest side road. If possible please provide pertinent land marks such as nearest shops.
What is the problem?
Consider the following:
- Is the fault at traffic signals or a pedestrian crossing?
- Are the signals not working? i.e. signals are completely blacked out.
- Are the signals not changing? i.e. signals are stuck on one colour.
- Is one colour not working? i.e. red lamp is out.
- Is a signal head pointing the wrong way?
- Are the Push Buttons not working?
- Has an accident or vandal damage left wires exposed or equipment in a dangerous condition?
- If the signals have been vandalised/damaged did you see who did it?
Who are you?
To help us to help you we need to know who you are and a contact telephone number so that we can get back in touch with you if we need more information.
When did it happen?
Please report as accurately as possible when it happened so that we have an idea of how long the fault has been active for.
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.