All of our signal crossings are dealt with by a contractor and its partnership with neighbouring authorities.
You can report signals that are faulty by calling our freephone 24-hour fault-reporting service on 0800 854229.
Please do not report faults by email as they will not get dealt with as promptly as those reported by phone.
Please help us identify the exact location by giving information such as;
- Name of the main road and the side road, or the nearest side road. If possible please provide pertinent land marks such as nearest shops.
- Is the fault at traffic signals or a pedestrian crossing?
- Are the signals not working? i.e. signals are completely blacked out.
- Are the signals not changing? i.e. signals are stuck on one colour.
- Is one colour not working? i.e. red lamp is out.
- Is a signal head pointing the wrong way?
- Are the Push Buttons not working?
- Has an accident or vandal damage left wires exposed or equipment in a dangerous condition?
- If the signals have been vandalised/damaged did you see who did it?
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.